View Single Post
Old 2006-11-19, 23:50   Link #99
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

Hmm... still I refer to chap 316 in the manga. kakashi talked about the real meaning of the kekkai genkai. In essense its special genetics that allow you to manipulate chakra in a special way (exceptional combination of elements). The same can be applied to clan based techniques. Quite simply, clan techniques don't require genes to be successful, but their techniqes are unique enough to where you probably need some sort of special guidance from a clan member to master it. I just don't see kakashi replicating shika's handseal and pulled off a shadow bind. But who knows

The thing with the bunshin is that if the sharingan could see chakra molding really well, they would never mistake a water clone for a person. Kakashi himself said that water clones have about 10th the power of the original. This at least means that there is some sort difference in the chakra make up of a bunshin and a real person. I'm sure a byakugan user could see through that and would never be fooled, but if a sharingan user can't see that basic sort of info, it suggests to me they can't see chakra flow all that well, or all that finely. I'm saying that if you can't look at a water clone and see the unusual chakra and see that its a water clone, its hard to see him seeing the fine mixing of elements and being able to copy it. The sharingan's eyes just isn't that good. Again in 316 kakashi did refer to the difficulty in copying clan based techniques. So I don't know...
Suna no tate is offline   Reply With Quote