View Single Post
Old 2008-10-20, 04:59   Link #356
JackRydden224
Knight of Twelve's Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by hikari no tsubasa View Post
Just got the PS2 gundam 00 game a few days ago. Cool game, but i think the gameplay was a bit of a let-down... too much of button mashing imo... and while pressing the direction buttons in the 00 mode, those 'ue! shita! migi! ore wa gundam da! ...etc sounds gets really annoying after a while (esp alle's voice)... but it's a nice game anyhow.

on that note, has anyone managed to unlock the thrones yet? so far i've finished setsuna and alle's stories, and only unlocked 00 gundam, soma, papa bear, howard mason, ali, the golden GM, and patrick. would appreciate it if someone can enlighten me about how to get all the unlockable ms there seems to be very limited amount of info on the web...
Just finish the mission mode for all 4 miesters and you'll unlock all the MS. I don't remember which meister unlocks which character/MS.

The game play really is disappointing. Every mission feels more or less the same in term of objective and all you do is mash the square button. I hoped this game would be something like ACE but it doesn't even come close to it.