View Single Post
Old 2006-05-08, 15:32   Link #19
Mephisto2k
anime4life

My problem is a little bit different.
When a new season arrives i check out all the first episodes of all the animes that dont seem to be totally crap by the description of anidb.pl.
Recently i got a rythm for watching anime. I look my favourites of the current series straight after downloading (orphan host club, fate stay night, haruhi suzumiya,...), but on the other hand i focus on 1 or 2 complete series i still got in my folders (for now rahxephon and Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito). There are 40 folders of only the "not completely watched folders" in my anime folder.
So in the time between my current favs releases i watch "not so good but still ok current series" and "old" series. Still i dont have that much time to watch anime so my folder gets bigger and bigger and my free space smaller and smaller. And yet i still have some older series i still want to download and complete. Damn you small hdd.

And my forum discussion experiences are a bit different too. Even when i download immediatly and watch it immediatly there are allready a minimum of 3 pages discussion without me having a chance to post. The first posts are often from those who watch the raw and understand japanese or just watch it without understanding it. When i read through some post i find some interesting one, but only after looking much too long. And when i finnally want to post about something i think " fuck it". My post will probably appear on page 8 and noone will read it + the discussion is probably allready on another subtopic than that i want to talk about and i dont wanna be offtopic. Im just not the one for current epsiode discussions. Im rather the one to join the other topics about certain questions, interpetations, relations and some interesting things.
Mephisto2k is offline   Reply With Quote