View Single Post
Old 2010-12-27, 18:32   Link #74
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
Just because he was never shown it does not mean he is not in the army. We have seen the list of zombies in the beginning but later Kishi keeps introducing more and more zombies, for example Chiyo will also be used (i guess against Gaara).
All the strong ninja should be either in the army or as kage bodyguards, so if that one young guy is now around the mizukage and Zabuza and Kisame are dead then there are 4 other current swordsmen to show. But Zabuza should have been already replaced by someone, if being one of the 7 swordsmen is a title and not just having a special sword. I guess Suigetsu will somehow end up being one of the new 7 swordsmen, so that's why he is out of the prison and will be back in action.
Suigetsu isn't even part of the Mist anymore. He can't be a swordsman. We don't even know if he will be back in action. Kishimoto probably just showed them to explain the sudden appearence of Zabuza's sword. We probably won't see them again for another 50 chapters which is fine by me. We already saw them fight twice. Without Sasuke, there is no reason to see Taka.

And I doubt Kishi will introduce new characters for the Alliance outside of named fodder. It's just too late to introduce the other swordsmen and expect anyone to care about them. There is no time to develop any one. The swordsmen zombies are fine since their only real purpose is to provide punching bags for the heroes. You don't have to develop them. Just give them cool moves like Paku and Gari. They are just plot devices.

Chapter 515 showed us who are the lineup for the Alliance is. We are not going to see any new characters. We have too many already that need fights. But we will see more zombies since Edo Tensei is all about fanservice. So why not show the Kinkaku Force and 12 Guardian Ninja as zombies? Watch Kimimaro summon the Sound Four back to fight Konohamaru's team and Hanabi.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote