View Single Post
Old 2011-08-12, 11:29   Link #194
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Falling View Post
You obviously understand how to use google, so go use it some more. Obviously you can kill with a choke if it's held long enough, just like you can kill with a punch if you punch hard enough. However, it's commonly understood that a properly applied blood choke is incomparably safer than being knocked out by concussive blows. A punch to the head without 'proper technique and supervision' can be just as dangerous as an amateur attempt at a hold.
Why don't you use this google to quote something instead of ignoring the links to support your case? You have absolutely no sources and no anecdotes. I may not have knowledge, but I thought no oxygen to the brain would be a bad thing. But since I realize I don't have the knowledge, google is a wonderful tool.

Blood choking is safe... when the police use it. when...
Quote:
Some departments consider it a choice when lethal force is justified.
Huh. Lethal force huh? I didn't think punching was a lethal force. And police training is something people can pick up.

Give me a break. Either provide sources where it is proven that a layman can easily train to use this thing safely or stop. Otherwise you are just sprouting out nonsense with no proof and not even an anecdote. Aka ignorance.

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews

Last edited by Archon_Wing; 2011-08-12 at 14:18.