View Single Post
Old 2012-03-19, 19:12   Link #6736
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuutai View Post
She went there because she wanted it, and she isn't forced by him to follow him.
If I was Ayumi, simply I would have told him "Katsuragi, sorry, but now our meeting ends here. Before, I need to speak with Chihiro. You know, she's my best friend, and I want to be honest with her about my feelings, before to accept yours for me."

This is the kind of behaviour that I would have had, as friend.
Are you telling me she didn't already do this? Are you forgetting that Ayumi saw Keima reject Chihiro, then afterwards promptly rejected him and hit him when he started moving onto her?

She has been aware of Chihiro's feelings, and she did reject Keima because of it... pretty harshly, in fact. It was Chihiro who told her to go for it and don't mind her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuutai View Post
Since she can't resist, she must only be honest. Chihiro hasn't only been dumped by the guy she liked, who basically played with her heart, but she also just found out that her best friend was in a relationship with him, but she was hidding it to her. She got a double body blow in few hours.
No, both of them are aware they both have a thing for Keima. The only thing Ayumi has been hiding is the time she kissed him during Keima's first capture. That's what this entire freaking arc has been about. Keima isn't in a relationship with anyone. He never has.
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote