Thread: Licensed Eureka Seven: Astral Ocean
View Single Post
Old 2012-09-06, 01:50   Link #2141
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

The episode explaining about Johansenn's Book alleviated on me the burden of unanswered questions that I have been stacking since this show began.

We're got the framework of the jigsaw puzzle, but there are still remaining pieces out there to get in order to build up the answer.

From what Johansenn postulated in his book, I can come up with that more than two different timelines are existing, converging with one another without overlapping with one another.

Spoiler:

I think as well that since time and space continuum changes can be overwritten via use of the Quartz Gun a side-effect triggers the dimensions in-between the timelines to overlap with each other and could explain Eureka's projection reaching Ao.
However, maybe I'm just critically wrong with that statement above.

After all, the Scub Coral and Secrets are existing in Ao's timeline when the former aren't supposed to exist at all triggering the latter to manifest in that timeline in order to erase them. But how the Secrets managed to get into Ao's timeline or by what means?

Maybe the Secrets have their own variant of Quartz, as Scub Corals do, and used it to rewrite themselves to appear into Ao's timeline.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote