View Single Post
Old 2006-02-14, 02:54   Link #30
Ryuu-Odjn
Lost...maybe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipze
Not really....they're entirely different. Aeons can only be used by Yuna, whereas GFs were like cheap pets that anyone could use.
True but by the end of FFX Aeons were made practically useless, a one shot attack before they were killed in one hit. Similar to GF then ><

Quote:
Agreed, but still stupid considering that once you cast finish 100 of the spell, you have to go draw it again. *yawn*
Which is why I suggested basic spells could be bought. After that you can refine them into the higher level spells. Bah, at this rate the game will be nothing like FFVIII!

Quote:
Um, isn't the draw system based on your magic stats? I remember one of my characters drawing 13 magic at a time when he/she had about 50+ magic, compared to squall who had about 30 at that tme, and drew only 7.
You could only draw more than 9 from draw points, which had a maximum amount they would give out and a set time to regenerate that amount. It doesn't matter about stats for them.

Quote:
This is a problem actually...If a character were to equip Shiva, Ifrit, Leviathen and Quetzel(sp?) all at once, what would happen if he gets hit by an elemental spell? absorb it? or take double damage?

Besides, theres already the elemental junction for weapon/defence.
Then limit the amount of GF equipped perhaps? Wild ARMS 3 does what I mean, equipping the fire guardian increases strength, wind increases speed and so on..

Quote:
FF VIII-2 perhaps?
It'll never happen but in the style of FFX-2?
Ryuu-Odjn is offline   Reply With Quote