View Single Post
Old 2007-03-16, 01:41   Link #83
Cloudnine
ロリ is life~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi-Y View Post
The game vets are the biggest victims here. Knowing just how great the game was makes it all the more painful to wait for. ^^;
同感です! I already feel like losing sleep just thinking of how my favorite scenes will get animated. My jaw literally dropped seeing Tomoyo's 64hit combo. It wasn't exactly how I imagined it to be (overkill?) but wow... that was pure euphoria.

For now, all we can do is pinch our cheeks and wait for the next tidbit of news they throw at us... (;・∀・) (ワン! ワン!)

Quote:
Nojima Kenji, who was announced as Tomoya's voice actor for the upcoming CLANNAD drama CDs, would be an awesome choice, I think (think Nanaya Shiki from Melty Blood).
Ah, I remember reading that in a blog somewhere. I agree, his Nanaya style voice fits Tomoya's character pretty well, sort of sexy and badass. (This is coming from a guys pov too) (ノ´∀`*)

I wonder are the drama CDs sidestories/postscripts or are they just going to reproduce certain scenes from the game?

Quote:
Either way, Tomoyo After was never meant to be Key's "next big game" in the first place anyway, but more of an experiment + bonus.
Fandisc or not, ero-content or not, it was good enough to make me cry a river 。・゜・(ノд`)・゜・。(ともちゃん!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinova
And lastly, there are fans like us who want this or this erogame or manga on the screen. And who are the ones to undergo the painstaking work to fulfill our wishes?
*raises hand* Even if it becomes the next cabbage, the fan will follow it to the end.
Cloudnine is offline   Reply With Quote