View Single Post
Old 2011-06-12, 17:16   Link #6
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanashi View Post
That's the thing about reviews. They're all someone's opinion. I'm sure no one has ever called her out before. (How many people would actually pull an Ohana and storm the magazine's office?) I skimmed the ep while I was at work, but I don't remember them reading the text of the review. It's probably all generalizations and they could easily spin it as one bad experience if someone tried to make a case for libel.
Rather coincidental for her to just happen to have "one bad experience" with every Inn in the community, don't you think?

Not to mention that if her name (or an obvious alias for her) doesn't show up on any guest records, that could also be very telling.

As for Jonothon's points, Satsuki's official job is not "hired gun to dishonestly disparage Inn establishments".

Her official job is to sincerely review those Inns, and her readership presumably expects those reviews to be honest and knowledgeable.

As a professional reviewer, Satsuki is very unprofessional.

I very much see eye-to-eye with Irisiel on the points raised in her post.

Last edited by Triple_R; 2011-06-12 at 17:34. Reason: Removing a gender mistake. ^_^;;