View Single Post
Old 2012-03-03, 03:54   Link #7
Kunagisa

I like many works from A-1 (Working! comes to mind immediately), however, I really haven't enjoy any of its action/"dark" oriented anime (I've only watched 1-2 episodes of Fairy Tail, Birdy, and Kuroshitsuji). Something about the choreography choices have never impress me beyond what I normally consider just decent. While the sakuga level can be impressive, I am not entirely confident in the mood building since the sound effect/BGM department hasn't been impressing either, which is my primary thoughts when making that comment. I do concede that I probably did not sample all the work from the studio and will reserve further judgment until SAO airs.

A-1 is quite busy this year. On the horizon, there is Tsuritama and Uchuu Kyouda, and further down the list are Uta Prince second season, Ano Hana, Fairy Tail, and Ao no Exorcist theatrical release.

Another thing worth mentioning is ... does anyone remember the last TV series that aired on Asahi's night time slot (not that I'm sure this would be air during late hours), but would be interesting to see the station bring this back.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote