View Single Post
Old 2012-12-11, 10:31   Link #174
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuma Denton View Post
But well, it's not that easy.
Usually depressed people have AT Field around them and prefer that they are being left alone.
So yeah, it's more trial and error if we wanna to approach people like that...
There is one effective way that is used on me by a really good friend.

He just refuse to leave me alone that day and just beat the crap out of me, broke my glasses and kept shouting and shaking me by the collar until I bruised his ribs with a kick.

It is the same for all of them : they are trapped in a psychological loop that will need some hard knock to break them out of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
So life is a mixed bag. I remember just 2-3 years ago my fiance and I were sitting out in a courtyard having brunch and I was feeling a tad melancholy and she turned to me, looked me in the face and said:
"..Your eyes look like the world is not enough."
Well that abovementioned guy told me this :

"You are a dragon year baby who made it through GEP*! Why don't you use that fucking head of yours and start fighting back?"

Sometimes, it is all these flowery phrases that give us the meaning we are looking for in life. It never ceases to amuse me how corny they can be to most and gratifying to the certain few who need that particular piece of puzzle in their life.

* - Gifted Education Programme. Just another elitist series to tests administrated by our overrated education system to sieve the "brightest" from the "normal" kids. Eventually it was scrapped when they realised that intelligence is worthless when the kids are not taught how to use it. And they don't want to teach the kids how to use their heads because it will lead to civil strife - ever wondered why critical thinking is lacking in the education system?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote