View Single Post
Old 2009-11-09, 21:25   Link #888
Cyrus17
Impostor Cutie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushi View Post
Is this really only 12 episodes? They might focus on the story relating to the "man in black" and leave the romantic possibilities open ended while they wait to see if the series is popular enough to continue. If it goes to 24 episodes, then there would be more room for romantic development.
This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Yeah. If they are females, are they all incredibly hot like Aria? It'd be great if they were and they came on to Luke in front of Cecily. Her being jealous would be cute and funny.
Yeah, next ep. should be fun With all the new normal girls and at least one new magical sword girl horsing around, it opens immesurable number of possibilities to please the series' target audience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushi View Post
One of the reasons I usually avoid these anime discussions is because of those who think it's their place in life to drag manga/novel comments and comparisons into anime discussions.
Hehe, same here. There're too many manga / books / games spoilers in not so heavily moderated threads. And even though those who stay here on animesuki forums learn not to post spoilers eventually, there's always a possibility that some completely new guy will register just to answer to your anime question with manga answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I do avoid some topics because of that too. FMA's thread got pretty bad a few weeks ago, I was avoiding them like my life was in the balance.
Same thing with Kemono no Souja Erin thread...
Black Seppuku Bunny:
- Want us to help you?
Harakiri Tiger:
- We'd be happy to take a piece.
Natsuru:
- Can you even digest it with your guts hanging out like that?
Cyrus17 is offline   Reply With Quote