View Single Post
Old 2006-10-16, 21:33   Link #228
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
i had theory about the effects of the blue light latern that i wanted to share im not sure if someone touched on this already or not but i didnt see it mentioned.

Is it possible that the blue light is a single for self hypnosis? The ATT were conditoned or brainwashed that whenever they see the blue light from lantern it would turn off the parts of the brain that regulate fear and reason leaving them with only one goal the destroy the target. Also at the same time stimuating the adrenial gland therefore not feeling pain. This would explain the almost blank look in their eyes when they beserk mode.

Their have been studies on controlling mind sets and chemicles in the brain using a key word or phrase that would activate the desired conditioning. Some of the key examples are hypnosis for smokers. Where a person is hypnotized to do or crave something else when they see or smell a tabacco.