View Single Post
Old 2012-12-07, 08:04   Link #29
Roger Rambo
Sensei, aishite imasu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
Great episode like always!

I'm glad we finally got some info on why the CID has so few inspectors and so many enforces.
Well there's also the principle of "Too many Chiefs, not enough Indians."

Though really. It could be that this could be seen in a somewhat sinister light. Of qualified people to do police work, despite the population of mentally healthy people being much bigger...you still see 2-3 times as many people being recruited into this division of law enforcement basically from mental institutions.

It almost makes me think that the Sybil system is confining the people who a thousand years ago, would be the most innately proficient and capable warriors a population produced. Extremely smart people who could see into the minds of their opponent, and figure out the most effective way of killing them. The kind of people who'd be celebrated as the most effective lower level officers or NCO's in armies.

In this civilized time? They're anachronisms kept on a short leash for their innate capacity for violence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post
When the gang traced the name Makishima used in the school, the result was an old man. So I imagine Makishima walking around the school dressed in hologram of said old man, and only showing his true face to Rikako?
I recall that in the last episode, we saw him as himself in the same room with other faculty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allium View Post
And oh, I really liked Akane this episode. She's still as moe as ever, especially while conversing with her jellyfish-hologram-thing, but it was refreshing to see her stand up to Gino and speak for her position. Didn't expect that at all.
What's that? A cute female character who can actually stand up for herself in a professional manner, maintain her self respect and confidence?! SAY IT ISN'T SO!

Last edited by Roger Rambo; 2012-12-07 at 08:14.