View Single Post
Old 2012-12-10, 01:09   Link #91
motibilli

the yuri scene really pissed me off its seemed out of place and highly unnecessary. It pissed me off to the point that im not even that excited to watch the next episode. They cant have everything in this show, 'real' love relationships and 'lesbian' love relationships and 'homo' love relationships. They HAVE to tone it down no matter what the original novel says. Why did they try to sell shunxsaki pair so hard only to show saki maria tongue action later? what are they trying to make the audience think? 'everyone loves everybody'?? sorry but i am unable to buy that. If they are so different 'creatures' from humans in the future why not make them the shape of queer rats?

So its like oh saki loves shun *heart* but saki and maria due to the bonobono society are doing it..oh ok ill try to understand but Hey they are STILL doing it oh no wait wait
they are again and again doing it??? wth? it gets hard to digest at this point since only last episode shunxsaki were literally dying for each other. Just think about it!!