View Single Post
Old 2012-12-02, 12:51   Link #8044
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

I came in a month later so I'm still grinding on Arygos US. I finished Cloud Serpent and Tiller just before 5.1 hit and has Golden Lotus to Revered just that night. I have the remained pre-Golden Lotus revered reps to Revered as well wit Shoa-Pan to Honored. The new rep for Operation Skyshield is fun I suppose. It also gains more rep for the Black Prince.

The gear upgrades could also be useful, but I'm still grinding Valor to get gear, so I don't have spare to upgrade yet.

There is the Brawler's Guild (not tried that, but the new Landfall quest chains take you there so you know it exists), if you like fighting.

Landfall also is suppose to have some interesting quests going for it all over Azeroth as the war heats up. From Pandaria to Daleran. From Silvermoon to Orgrimmar. From Stormwind to wherever...something is up. So far all I know of is that there is the rep stuff on the southern coast of Pandaria and some new Scenarios. No new raids or dungreons that I am aware of in 5.1. But they seem to be setting up the story of Hellscream's fall.