View Single Post
Old 2012-01-09, 19:10   Link #17340
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - So what rides are limited?
Risky stuff such as roller coaster and twister, anything that involves high G movement in that case. The limit is not age however, but height.

Quote:
Side note - I didn't mean it was an on-purpose decision (For example: Horror monsters or bad guys tend to be evil looking to make people distrust and hate them more. However, Michael myers from Holloween looks like a Saint and people thought he "might not be that bad" despite him being a mass murderer). People tend to do this unconciously. Anyway, Cecilia and Rin are the one's who don't like him since he kidnapped Cecilia in the London arc. Whenever they work together, it's teeth clenched teamwork.
No, I mean specifically about Irish' expression and behavior. Constantly scowl, being an ignorant ass (and jerkass some time), and react strongly to a threat. Anyone experienced enough in fighting will sense the turmoil inside him, but common people still saw him as dangerous per above.

If Irish is smiling all the time... well, think Nagi from Mai-series, jerkass beyond belief yet still in-universe Draco

Quote:
Side note 2 - I guess I'll just have someone else say it. He doesn't care enough to say it and never uses it to justify his hatred. In his view: " I could've chosen to let it go and start a new life, but I didn't. I'm not gonna use some sob story to explain my mistakes. (He's refusing the Freudian excuse concept and saying that having a bad past doesn't automatically make you justifiable or sympathetic. He shares this way in how he thinos of the PT mooks)"
That could humanize him further without making him look weak or angsty.

Quote:
@ Scene - I like this one better Showing how someone fights the Gospel when someone they care about is inside makes it more enthralling.
Yeah, it was ironic that Yoshi always volunteer himself for the new ride test... not that he liked super prototype or anything, but the fact that those prototype being dangerous and flawed (as seen above, revived ShiroKishi has inefficient shield generator that go down twice as fast as average I.S., moreso than even ByakuShiki and Blue Tears).

When he CAN'T, and Natasha being chosen.... well...