View Single Post
Old 2009-11-09, 12:59   Link #180
ShadowKiko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiking_Bear View Post
Yeah, Boa might still be stronger than Luffy since she made child's play out of Smoker. But, once Luffy learns how to use haki, I don't think that will be true. Boa has her own crew, but Franky had his Franky family, and he left them behind. Sanji left the Barati. Nami left her village. Zoro left his gay friends Johnny and Yosaku. The reason I don't think Buggy will become a strawhat is that the Strawhat crew are named after the type of hat that Shanks wore. Luffy idolizes Shanks, but we know that Buggy hates Shanks. Also, Buggy is lacking the sad backstory that the other crew members have. Plus, he nearly killed Luffy at Loguetown, and he's not exactly a trustworthy person. Boa may be too powerful to join the Strawhats, but I think they do need another woman in their crew. Perona is also a possibility because she was sent to the same island as Zoro. However, we already got Brook from the Thriller Bark story arc, and probably won't get another member from the same arc.

Boa is way stronger than Luffy and has king's Haki... Even Sengoku recognizes her power... she will not be a part of strawhats thats for sure. We know little about Buggy's past but Oda have been developing his character in this later chaps so maybe he has somekind of sad background... We dont know how did he and shanks ended in Rogers crew anyway. Its true that buggy tried to kill luffy... but then again... so did Hancock... so that does not make a valid argument for me... Another reason why i dont see hancock joining its because... Zoro and Sanji will definitly be the number two and three in the crew and Boa is way stronger than both... Even stronger than Luffy. If Boa its to join the strawhats now... its way to soon...
Anyway i dont see Buggy joining the strawhats like everyone else did... As i said before... if he is to join the strawhats it will be something like:

Buggy: Dont missunderstand me... we're not friends... I just go until i found John tresure bla bla bla...

But he just ends up staying...

Anyway i hoppe not since i find Buggy a total joke...