Height:5`4
Weight:112
Hair:Black with 2 red streaks
Eyes:Grey
Village:Konaha
Clan:Unknown

Personality:Has a high sense of honor
Attire:Wears a black tank top with green shorts and black combat boots

Bio:Orphaned at the tender age of 5 Tiek Sumara had to learn to fight and steal to stay alive.One day while pick pocketing an old lady he was caught and sent to the hokage.Naruto laughed for he was often caught stealing purses when he was young. He sent the poor kid to Manami (meaning love i might post her later)to do some odd jobs. Manami was a loving caring person who took pity on Tiek and gave him a place to sleep food to eat and basicaly was his mother. Tiek started spending every day with her and soon found himself living with her. While under her presense Tiek learned to be honorable. soon Manami was looking for a husband. As soon as he saw Tiek the first chance he got he was going to kill him. One Night while Manami was standing gaurd at the gate Yori the man she was dating krept in to Tieks room and was about slice his throat when Tiek awoke and stabbed him with a Kunai. The man staggared back in pain but unleashed a rain of shuriken.Tiek jumped out the window and thought it was no longer safe with Manami. He lived in the forest honing his skill as ninja until he was ready to kill Yori. When Yori was meating with the hokage Tiek burst through the door and demanded a fight. Every one laughed except Manami and yori. They went into the training ground and got into there stances and from Tieks stance Yori knew this would ba an easy win. When the official blew the whistle and the match started Yori stood as if he was about to fall alseep next thing he knew he was bleeding with a hole through his chest. Manami ran beside her husband weeping. why she seethed he tried to kill me Tiek answered cooly as he related the story to Manami.Now Tiek is 12 years old and is a Genin along with Yori`s son Kenji.

Jutsus: Lighting bullet: Shoots a bullet of lighting comes from his kekkei genkai: Lighting Manipulation
Plz comment on my character plz plz and dogs are the best
Akkido is offline   Reply With Quote