View Single Post
Old 2010-04-23, 18:37   Link #83
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
Nope even with one line of text (yes spaces count as lines) the max height can still only be 120x. If youve seen others 140x + text then theyre sigs are also over the limits. Yeah text on the side shouuld be fine like mine
...then AS is surrounded by criminals. That's why I was a bit puzzled. I thought if the text is considered as 20x, then sig + text = 160x would be all right but I guess that wasn't the equation...I was just seeing the underworld at work. Okay, will change then.

Quote:
I think the Hiji sig might look a bit more natural if his head wasnt moving, since its kinda...jerky...I dunno cant think of a good word I think him looking at the shooting star which is nicely animated is better then him turning.
Yeah, his head animation isn't the greatest because it actually consists of 2 still images and not from any animation vid. But I just like having him turn to look at me once in a while... I guess I can try speeding up the transition frames more...but you know me...too lazy. Will do with next sig.

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote