View Single Post
Old 2012-03-09, 22:52   Link #96
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Got the keyword for the harem scene, and now I can confirm that the pregnant Sena-Yozora harem is not like what we thought.

In fact that wasn't even a scene for ending. Kodaka just thought of that scenery if we chose to go with "Kodaka x Yozora & Sena" when Pegasus asked him to replaced Yozora as the groom model and chose Yozora or Sena for the bride. After thought the horror on his household if his harem are Yozora and Sena, he dropped the harem idea and we can choose "Kodaka x Yozora" or "Kodaka x Sena", though whatever we choose we'll get "Yozora x Sena" eventually.

Can't say the same for Rika, I haven't got to her route yet. Though "route" isn't really the good term, her 'route' is like the hidden part of Maria & Kobato route from what I saw on the flow chart @_@

Oh and the Yozora and Sena kiss training, I got the event where they train the real kissing not the forehead kissing, but still the gesture only not kiss kiss X3

But Sena was in trance state after she got so close with Yozora (thanks to Rika's narration as well), trying to really kiss her. Yozora admit her defeat and gave up but Sena still didn't stop, but after Yozora smacked her Sena was back to herself and didn't remember what just happened