Master Kosa
Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
you guys are funny :P

Nanoha looked at Vivio questingly. "What are you doing sweetie?"

"Taking pictures of my room to show my friends online."

The mother considered this. "Did you clean your room first?"

"Nope, too lazy." The teen took a picture and went about uploading them.

Nanoha smiled, ignoring the fact that the imag showed one of Vivio's bras hanging off the bed. Her daughter would learn the hard way to double check everything before showing her friends...

Spoiler for pics:
Our room is tidy. I don't get it.
But it looks nice, especially that big bed. I'm envious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight of L-sama View Post
Me thinks this last pic has potential for answers... >.> <.< I vote for Satashi being a perfectly typical (albeit long-time merchandise hoarder) female with shoujo and shounen and spartan tastes in decorating. >.> You just don't strike me as being very male-y... >.>

Spoiler for Bedroom of Manhood:

^^ And you know, I think Satashi only keeps it a secret because we keep trying to guess like its such a big deal. It's a self-perpetuating cycle. XP

Edit: Although, the idea of plushies and what looks like alcohol being stored in the same place makes me giggle.
I store these things (plushies and alcohol) at the same place too, thought there are only empty bottles and it's hidden in wardrobe...
"us girlfriends" got me

And for some reason it reminded me anime Chaos Head
Once some one asked me where I came from. I just pointed behind myself. When the same person asked where I was heading, I just pointed towards the horizon I was looking at. "It's simple, I neither belong here nor there. I am just walking..."
Current fandoms: RWBY - White Rose, Frozen - Elsanna and all previous.
Master Kosa is offline   Reply With Quote