View Single Post
Old 2011-11-29, 02:52   Link #741
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Well, to be honest, this stringing along has gotten ridiculous. Perhaps if they weren't so god damned secretive about everything regarding Haruhi, where everyone must be mega-cryptic due to some assumed (and undeserving so) genius meta crap we wouldn't have a great series that could be a lot more.

So it's more like I don't mind the gaps, but the lack of transparency, which makes me think they don't know what they are doing, lol.

To say my concern for Haruhi has plummeted is no understatement. To say my concern for Kyoani has plummeted is no understatement. Disappearance is a great movie, but 28 episodes and a movie after so many hoops after what 5 years is fucking lame.

The Shana franchise has not always been perfect, but at least it knew how to keep people reminded of its existence through the S ovas and such. And the most recent season, while not without troubles has shown an ambition to push forward.

Kyoani, on the other hand, still lives like it's 2006. And it's keeping Haruhi there too, holding it back. With a brief reprieve in the movie. But not even that can last forever.

Of course people are annoyed.

If there's no major announcements by the end of 2012, Kyoani hype can officially die. Go hope on the Shaft/Ufotable bandwagon or something. Or consult Pa works.

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews