View Single Post
Old 2010-01-21, 13:01   Link #82
Pandabreaker
Kamijyo Faction member
*Artist

Location: Doing some Digital art. Anyone up for some Doodles? xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Well if you only have read 4 vols + anime this one is better. Also the genderswap is funny.
I see =3=! Will try it out just as soon as I finish updating my other fics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avegaille View Post
Mmm, TAMNI fanfics... huh I only wrote one so far and it's not really meant for general public viewing unless you know me personally, then you've probably already read what I wrote. xD

Anyway, it involves the Railgun girls, Konori and Touma and Index plus hints of crossovers.

Though, if it wasn't for the so-called strict guidelines of proper fanfiction writing and the grammar and spelling (I don't really have problems with this one) and also the description of a certain character's action and the description of the surroundings, then, you'll all be seeing a lot of stuff from me.

(The stuff I mentioned above is what triggers my writer's block, but if I decide to ignore those, minus the spelling and grammar bit, I might be able to write something like this:

This is taken from the only TAMNI fic I wrote, it's sort of an online present too to my friend, so it's really random.)

I'll fiddle with the idea of Mikoto and co. and even Konori and Aomi-chan once I see more of 16 and 17 of Railgun.
I also believe that there's no problem with this =3. It sounds interesting enough to read. And besides not every story there is graded or anything =P. Look at my fics. I have tons of grammar errors and even a number of mispelling. I was also told that I got a bit "Wordy" in one fic =3=. Just getting a good beta should help. I never got one yet rofl. So give it a go and post it ^^! I'll gladly review.
Pandabreaker is offline   Reply With Quote