View Single Post
Old 2011-10-09, 14:38   Link #51
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classified Info View Post
One day i'll prolly spit on this work, and wonder why i ever watched it, but currently i feel like it. Hope you understood what i wanted to communicate to you.
No problem, I'm more than understand about people's preference . yeah, I mention Kimagure coz I just finished the manga and I think it's very good. As I mention before, I've never seen the anime. That's why I even doubt about recommending it .

Oh yeah, for R+V, if I'm not mistaken, the manga is still on-going. So if the anime follows the story of the manga, it won't have any definitive end too.

Yeah, it's a shame that many good animes come from mangas & light novels that's still on-going. So the problem for most of them is either filler episodes or some made-up/inferior/cliffhanger endings. It's sad, really.

EDIT: Oh yeah, have you seen Maburaho? I think if you like R+V you'll like this too. The story is as interesting and better yet, it has a definitive ending or so. Then again, I guess your holiday time is over, right? So, good luck studying in college ^_^.

Last edited by Obelisk ze Tormentor; 2011-10-09 at 15:06.
Obelisk ze Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote