View Single Post
Old 2004-02-11, 20:14   Link #80
oXKeNsHiNXo

hmm... i would wanna b
- Aoshi (kenshin) cus hes just pimp like that and i like the whole look attitude thing of being the strongest and avenging your friends who died for you type stuff.
- Takumi (Initial D) cus he acts like a space cadet at times but is super super super driver man man man!!! I wanna drift corners and have all those super techniques and stuff!
- Sorata (X-tv) cus he can do the super long jumpy things and throw lightning balls and summon little golem creatures to help him out when he cant be there imagine... robbing a bank with the golem thing doing all the work and ur in a safe place undetectable hahahah... but thats juss me...
- Ryuhou (scryed) He is just pimp... nuff said... If uve seen scryed u'll kno why. And ryuhou not kazuma cus he looks tighter in the end
-Hiko Seijuro (Kenshin) cus he is all that and a bag of potato chips :P. Hes got the badass attitude and the strength to back it up. seriously. hes fkkn strong and got skills
- Enishi Yukishiro (Kenshin) He is straight up most badass villain ever. He looks hella pimp with the white spiked type hair and the orange suit and blue cape. juss badass. i luv it
oXKeNsHiNXo is offline   Reply With Quote