Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 2007-12-09, 09:34   Link #297
HASHIRIYA
legend in my spare time

ok I'll think I'll post something useful now
my advice to you... go read 'Magic Bullets' by Savoy
i thought it was bs at first if anything use it as a guide or an idea not as an instruction manual to girls.

it comes with how to use this book ect
and goes into pretty good detail about female psychology
overview
transitioning
attraction
comfort
seduction
relation ships
social circle
day game
even strip clubs....
non verbal communication and even goes into the phone game as mentioned above
and the mind games and if i remember right it covered a bit about pretend dating

after reading this i can't really say it made be a smooth talker, more able to be more comfortable around the ladies and a less likely to annoy them.
i even passed this publication on to female companions to read like my friend who studying psychology and even my current gf. and they even said how well written it is.

current relationship atm is a mind game in it self, i work 8 hour days mon-fri and she works shift work at night any thing like 8-14 hr shifts in the E.D. most of time i see her shes sleeping and sometimes when something has upset her (n you weren't around to know) and yet she won't tell you what it is and it becomes hard as trying get it out of her so that you can even under stand what she going on, about half the time this happens i just give up trying and just go cuddle with her. if anything the book sorta taught me to balance my hobbies out (ie my money pit car) or sharing them, as she has more of an idea of what I'm doing and doesn't draw conclusions that I'm rooting behind her back, sorta different the other way around.

well i think of gone off the rails on your topic but yea if you (Vestus) wanna know where you find the book or pdf send me a pm, its not a bad read for us heterosexuals.
HASHIRIYA is offline   Reply With Quote