View Single Post
Old 2010-08-03, 18:38   Link #3
Matt122005

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamAce View Post
Can't wait to play this- I've had my copy for some time now and I wonder what sort of surprises it has in store for us- hope it ends up just as shocking as Ever17!

I've also successfully managed to dodge all spoilers up until now- how about the rest of you?
I'm playing the early patch release, the one without tips. I'm about 25% through.

My reaction so far........ EPIC.

Ever 17 took a bit to build up the mysteries because of the circumstances. But Remember 11 starts compounding the plot twists IMMEDIATELY and it just simply doesn't let up.

Did I mention this game is also REALLY LONG? lol

I think it probably clocks in at around 200,000 words with both routes. That's one long novel. So don't expect to finish it in a single day unless you're really fast at reading.

There's also only 2 routes, and you don't get to choose which one comes first.

So unlike how in Ever 17, there were 5 routes and each took around 5-6 hours to finish (and 2 of them could have their first half skipped since you already knew it), this time you can't really skip anything in either route if you manage not to get a bad ending.

About that....

There are a LOT of bad endings. There's one in the very first 7-8% of the game. So be careful with your choices or go read a walk through. lol

But to summarize, the first 25% through has been amazing. A truly gripping sci-fi suspense mystery that has so far lived up to the standards set forth by Ever 17. I can't wait to find out what happens next.
Matt122005 is offline   Reply With Quote