View Single Post
Old 2010-12-12, 00:41   Link #1253
MichaelKnight
Faaarrrkkkkk

I am dreading how Sumisawa wrote her in FT as well. While I fell in love with all of Relena's complex character development stages as they're all realistic and deep, I thought she was at her best when she has finally matured. Which was from the first recap episode up until Endless Waltz.

I'm kinda anxious as it seems to me that Sumisawa has written the characters in FT a bit fanfic-ishly to me. A bit OOC. It's like it's the bad fanfics that have gotten into him.

I hope he didn't forget how beautifully he wrote her and that he doesn't write her completely differently in FT. Well she's not herself at the moment, so that's obviously acceptable that he wrote her differently, but if the time comes where in FT she finally goes back to how she was, I hope she goes back to herself that I saw and liked in the series/EW. If he writes her going back to how she was as a pathetic stalker/hopeless romantic like dumbass haters insist she were, or even if he just wrote something that will give more excuses to haters to claim she's like that, I'm gonna skin him alive.