View Single Post
Old 2013-04-26, 12:41   Link #7080
FeistyDreams

Everything about it feels and looks rushed. Even if it had been a preview, it's changed some style and character designs. What about that makes it look as though it really was planned out the whole time? It sure does seem weird that it would get rushed, and hardly seems possible, but I've seen stranger things. I did also say that I truly hope it's NOT the case, but that's how it's being presented. I'm also being whinier than I usually would be right now, and shouldn't have bothered to say anything in the first place. When I look at it a few days from now when I'm feeling better, I'll probably agree completely that it was a stupid statement. I should know better than to go on forums when I'm sick, but that seems to be when I go on them the most, and say stupid things.

I do truly hope that the people who were looking forward to it DO like it. I like KyoAni, even if I've been disappointed lately, and while I may not agree with the presentation of this project, I hope they have success. I also really hope I'm proven wrong and that there's a real story and the characters aren't flat, because I would really hate for something like that to see high success when things more deserving (not talking about just FMP here, but of course I'd be lying if I said it wasn't included) don't. Although, it's been rather proven these days in all sorts of media that pandering sells and something that makes you think rarely does. There are the exceptions, and those make me unbelievably happy, but I'm disappointed with media on the whole these days, and I'm probably taking it out on KyoAni right now.