View Single Post
Old 2008-10-13, 19:36   Link #73
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post

Oh my....Im in love with Edgar's voice. Midorikawa you so rock my world!

Also Nico kinda freaks me out
I so agree with you. Edgar's voice is freaking hot! I've never really paid attention to who the seiyuu are but ever since I've encountered a certain seiyuu-crazed bun...I've been paying a bit more attention. Dang, you're infectious for a manju bun. =P

I love Nico. He's such a character! 8Dbb

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKK View Post
Do you mean this guy?

I saw him on the web site. He's the one I was talking about over at Bishi licious when I said that you'll need to do a second entry for Earl and Fairy. I'm looking forward to his appearance in the series.

Edgar is certainly aware of himself and his affect on others, isn't he? But I couldn't imagine that other narcissist ever saying "Smile for me." Nope, no way.
YEAH! THAT'S HIM! I figured he was the one you were hinting at. We have similar bishie taste. I have a feeling I'm going to be making more than one post for both HtY and Kuro over at Bishielicious.

No, I wouldn't imagine Naru saying "Smile for me". (GAH! I would die twice if he ever does say that. ). No, it's the [over] self-confidance that reminds me of Naru. Yes, Edgar is certainly aware of his affect on others - usually con men are - not saying that Edgar is a con man but right now he is certainly playing that part.

It's sad that this series will only be 12 or 13 episodes. D:

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote