View Single Post
Old 2013-01-07, 15:58   Link #254
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Sakura will not be wasted on the pointless Tobi battle (like Hinata was). She'll show up for the more relevant Sasuke confrontation.
Relevant Sasuke confrontation? You mean after Naruto saves the world tacked on Sasuke confrontation. The Obito/Madara/Jyuubi battle is the last thing of siginficace in the manga unless Kishi wants to make Sasuke final villain. After this we wrap up Sasuke's story and the Team 7 nonsense.

Sakura is already being wasted. Being around Sasuke, where her character usually comes off as worse than usual, is not going to change that. What do you expect her to do during that confrontation? Other than to cry and say she still believes in Sasuke. Or some terrible love confession.

There is no way she can outshine Hinata; who is a one note Satellite Character. Kishi has decided that Hinata is the heroine who throws herself in front of the main character. There is nothing Sakura can do to counter that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
yea thats my hope as well. it would instantly showcase her as surpassing tsunade. her fighting and beating orochimaru would drastically improve her character when looking at the entire series. they actually are a good matchup because similar to sasori, orochimaru is basically a medical ninja too. sakura is best suited to fight ninja who use medical type techs. depending on what happens with kabuto, i could see her fighting him as well. either way, i doubt kishi has completely tossed her aside in the series to be a backup medic. much like kakashi, she will be relevant and fight on a high level again. she might even be a slug sage at some point
Oro will likely be gone by the time Sasuke meets Naruto again. At this point, does it look like Kishi is setting up growth fights?
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote