View Single Post
Old 2009-11-01, 23:34   Link #3949
Kakkou
Tch.

I had a theory that I posted a few pages back but got lost in a different discussion so I'll post it here again. Sorry if anyone else has already brought this up previously. I'd like to know what others think about it.

Basically, my theory on the whole Jessica vs Ronove and George vs Gaap fight is based on either Jessica or George being a culprit and that they were both in fact, fighting each other but with one of them(the culprit) in a disguise of some sort. The final bit where Gaap opens a surprise hole when Jessica and George deliver their final blows can be interpreted as the disguise coming off by accident at that moment (or he/she purposely revealed themselves to throw the other off guard). This results in George's death and Jessica being wounded (fatally?) but still alive long enough to make that call to Battler. After that:

Assuming she is a culprit:
She is willingly killed by an accomplice because she would die from her wound either way.

Assuming she is not:
Another culprit came and finished her.

As you can see, its still terribly flawed because I'm still not recalling the events properly. I'll have to replay EP4 to work on this theory better.
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote