Thread: Licensed Kamisama Dolls
View Single Post
Old 2011-07-14, 14:35   Link #148
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Episode 02

Ah, If I ever had a reason for watching this series, there'd be 3: Hibino and Kuuko. I know, strange coming from me for a series largely devoid of fanservice, but that's the fun part about it. Hibino's and Kuuko's big ones aren't the focal point of this show, yet it gets in my face every time I see them, I'd be lying if I said I don't get a reaction To me, there's just something special about the way they aren't particularly a blatant focus of the camera, compared to a full on fanservice anime, and yet... I just seem to focus on them all the time lol. The great part is, I think I'm just going to add Kuuko to the Sadist Female list for Summer 2011, which could be my other motivating reason...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
I like all the faces Utao was doing in Episode 2. Some from the main guy and Hibino too, like when Utao was playing the game and when Kukuri dropped the survivors in the river
The actual third reason why I watch this series: Utao. I just love her facial expressions, just 2 eps in and I'm hoping Kuga doesn't take Kukuri away from her so that we can get more of her great faces Seriously, all the grunting, and effort put in by her VA makes it all the more fun.

Because I had to make it:

(avvie friendly)

Now I will see if I can sleep lol
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote