View Single Post
Old 2012-08-30, 21:47   Link #457
Karakuri

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeniselv View Post
i certainly dont say hes trying to bed them, but he is kinda playing with their feeelings, maybe hes trying to not hurt them, but anyways, this is probably the reason people try to make all mains dense, though im glad kirito is like that, neither indesicive nor oblivious to other people feelings, specially when most characters are given outstanding intellect and deductive abilities, yet unnable to notice clear shows of affection.
He doesn't have a single clue about those girl's feelings...
He only noticed Lizbeth's love affection at the end, when she looked down because she noticed Asuna liked him, atleast I didn't see him noticing anything other than that.
When Lizbeth asked for Kirito to hold her hands, I think he thought she wanted to feel safe, or something like that.
Atleast that's my opinion though, I'm not gonna say you're wrong, sometimes it depends on the person's point of view.
Also, Asuna has been teasing him A LOT, it's pretty obvious, or atleast I think she is teasing him. I might be wrong, but as I said, it's my point of view.
If she is teasing him, he clearly doesn't know a thing about girl's feelings, because I don't see him acting like she likes him, he acts the same with every girl.
I say every girl because he is kinda cold towards Klein, but that's just how male friendship works.
Karakuri is offline   Reply With Quote