View Single Post
Old 2009-06-20, 00:52   Link #179
Tatiana Razajev
Karen

Send a message via AIM to Tatiana Razajev
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyosak View Post
Although I liked the episode as a whole, I was pretty disappointed that they decided to use Fuwa Fuwa Time for the final performance...
I have to admit, it would have been nice to have another song used. Speaking of songs, I wonder. If they were to say have "Don't Say Lazy" played during episode 14.... Would they make a second version to include Azusa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
:than the music they played. That was reinforced on many levels in this episode. This isn't a show about developing character and great ambition; it's just about a group of girls who became friends.
On the subject of character development, I've actually grown used to the idea of shows where characters don't have drastic changes in their personality. Actually, in some cases I think it's a good thing.

The key word being some. There are shows where a drastic change in personality can work. However sometimes it can be nice when characters remain true to themselves.

K-ON! would be a good example of the latter type.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willow View Post
Even though they played partly with their backs to the audience, the encore was pretty nice; the progression from the keyboard to the percussions then to the strings was something (I didn't expect them to do that).
I wouldn't be surprised if that was supposed to be partially symbolic. Telling us that they're playing not just for the audience, but for each other as well. Of course, I'm probably reading too much into it.