Thread: Licensed Robotics;Notes
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-09, 12:48   Link #993
tantei okuoku
Mystery Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyp275 View Post
It's the same world as Steins;Gate, Nae herself is a character from S;G, and Kurisu (or rather, a 2ch post by her) has also made an appearance. The Committee of 300 in R;N is the same one that was behind SERN in S;G as well.

First, it's not a prosthetic leg, it's an exoskeleton unit. Whether what it did was possible depends on the weight of the unit itself and how powerful it is. I think you're seriously underestimating the power of those type of units, even in their current state (at least those in development for military applications), where injury to the user through incompatible range of motion is a very real issue during design.

TBH, the giant robot is the more unrealistic of the two from an engineering point of view.
Ok Ya I did not catch at all that nae was the same nae from steins; gate but I seriously agree that people are having problems with the wrong thing. it's about how people precieve reality not how it actually is in this case. in fact I would probably add that what happened with guns build 2 at the end of the episode was more unlikely then what happened to her.
tantei okuoku is offline   Reply With Quote