Thread: Licensed Robotics;Notes
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-09, 15:47   Link #998
max2k

Rly, Dude Exoskeletons of this strengh are not even fiction for years now. And you fill sides her complaining over this?

The HAL Typ, a whole Body exoskeleton of the japanese companie Cyberdyne, is even in diskusion to start Massproduction for the cleaning-up operations of Fukushima.

A Quick link for a Leg exoskeleton in Production sinces 2004:

http://www.golem.de/news/exoskelett-...210-95195.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyp275 View Post
TBH, the problem here isn't really that what it did was impossible, but rather that why would a supposedly medical unit be over-specc'd to that point.
Maybee Misaka modified a industrial version of the coporation she works for as prosthesis for Mizuka?

More intresting then the Exoskeleton discusion, is this question for me: "Why did the Kagome-Kagome rington plays, for the white noise call, that let the exoskelton run berserk in the first place." The Kagome-Kagome rington was associated with Kimijima for me. Why should the Song be used for a Tool of the "300". Or are the "Kimijima-Notes" not a warning but a something on the line of a Diary ... Puting Kimijima on the bad side would even be a answer for: "why did he hold a loli hostage in his cellar like an austrian ..." Or did i miss something associated with the Rington/Song?

Last edited by max2k; 2013-02-09 at 16:39.
max2k is offline   Reply With Quote