Thread: Licensed Tenjo Tenge!
View Single Post
Old 2004-04-06, 02:17   Link #73
JubeiYamazaki

Send a message via AIM to JubeiYamazaki
Tenjo Tenge is about fanservice? That's wierd, I never thought about it that way. I mean I hate that type of fanservice in anime, that's why I didn't like Ikkitousen, it was all about fanservice in almost every other frame. Tenjo Tenge seems like to have it on the side, like "Here's the major points... Oh! And heres some fanservice for ya." and that's why I like it.

And I like its simple story, if every anime was as deep as Evangelion or Perfect Blue, even Naruto, I'd stop watching anime all together. Nothing wrong with variety, and nothing wrong with a good ole' fashion bullrun story, like Tenjo Tenge.

The way I found the manga/anime was through a friend of mine, he's like "Man you gotta check this shit out, the way d00d draws is too bomb." And I was hooked, I love the way he draws, I love the fighting scenes, and I love the character designs, so that's why I keep watching/reading it.

Btw, its about damn time there was an actual black guy as one of the main characters, and not some dark colored asian, with a bad afro.
JubeiYamazaki is offline   Reply With Quote