View Single Post
Old 2012-03-10, 15:49   Link #95
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

I dunno what to make of it all, see all these parts with Shu making up with all these people I was still expecting something else.
I was hoping he was still resentful towards everyone but he never really was like that so him showing over the top kindness isn't totally out there in regards to his character.
But part of me felt I wanted to see something else.
Like when they are flying away in the helicopter and Shu looking back ont eh boat, I was thinking "would it be cool if the boat just blew up or something!"
I can understand him showing a son's love to his mother and all but we were given one of the rare chances of a son/mother conflict and was hoping some juicing drama would come of it but seems he never held her at fault at all to begin with so that kinda fell flat. Pity.
Just so people know I don't have any real problem with whats happened just part of me might have liked it more if it went differently is all.

Altho still hoping on Mana appearing and proceeding to kick arse and deal out some divine punishment for the ones that have wronged her brother.
Love my some more crazy Mana!

The flashbacks stuff was pretty good, finally gave us so much needed answers.

Shu's real mother is quite the hottie, long black hair, glasses and cute little mole below her left her eye(?).
Can't deny that I wished we saw more of her.