View Single Post
Old 2011-04-21, 10:20   Link #140
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Wow, Animesuki now play therapy sessions xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcc View Post
Well, I'm no doctor, but I do know it's a common symptom of Otaku Guilt, which is what I call it when somebody who has a life (or pride) likes things that are the popular domain of people who don't (or are otherwise generically embarrassing), and also possesses a sense of shame. The more evil and inexplicably cross-spectrum-addicting the franchise, the more prevalent this condition is- Touhou, I'm looking at you.
Nah, it's not that complicated. The main reason i instantly started to like Signum is because of how imposing she is, her knightly behaviour and hurted pride over betraying her master's only command coupled with her truly impressive kickassery in battle hook me quickly. She was downplayed on StrikerS but somehow she managed to rise even more badass than in A's(primarly because of her fights with Nanoha and Zest). Because of that big increase of Badasery i overhyped her along with most of the fanbase and that makes the falling in FORCE a thousand times harder for me. She was more balanced in A's(or at least she hasn't feel that overpowered) if she were beaten at that point i should be able to recover much much faster. The image i has of her got broken but i still like her character, it's a bit confusing but i'm making an internal search for Signum's new image as she isn't unbeatable anymore.

Back on topic, the fights in A's are truly impressive, fast paced and action packed(also flavored with cool but short speeches and dialoge), probably the movie didn't have much time to expand on the battles because of the developement of the characters but i hope to see the changes made. MOVIE 1st shows a truly impressive upgrade on the fights, specially on Nanoha VS. Fate climatic battle. So i hope to see marvelous skirmishes between the Wolkenritter and the heroes, but the main steak will probably be the Nanoha VS. Reinforce battle(not that i'm complaining, that will be freakin awesome).

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote