View Single Post
Old 2012-11-06, 21:50   Link #5005
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by black knight iust View Post
its campione not sciance so thiers probly sexural majic that lets a women know what having a shaft feels like and i thought pigs already flew in prev vols , and doesny the sun rise in revers worlds to the west

Pigs can't fly in the sky. They only leap into the air. As for the sun, it rises from the east. In the words of Kanda from Sakurasou no Pet, you must be an alien if that is true--because no where in this world does the sun rise from the west. It only sets in the west.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure-Priest View Post
Umm, ok. They'd have to usurp a gender bending authority from some heretic god. Because while cross-dressing has been shown (Alex/John Pluto Smith) none of the Campiones to date have been shown to change genders. Change
appearance (Luo Haou), yes, change genders, no.

Godou being raped pregnant by Doni? EEEEWWWWW!!!!
I am not talking about a gender bending authority--Godou can probably get one if he kills Hermaphrodite.What I am basically saying is that if anything is possible in Campione as some people say just because the author didn't say yes or no on a particular subject, we may as well be as ludicrous as accept that it's possible that campiones are able to change genders--since it was not said they can or cannot do so.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote