View Single Post
Old 2013-05-08, 05:52   Link #3973
Aer0gam3r

I recently finished Lovely x Cation 2 and Hitotsu Tobashi Ren'ai.

I have to say that LxC2 went above my expectations. The heroines are all likable and the romance is pretty damn good. Along with an overall improvement in the gaming system, the Lovely Call system is also a lot better than the original LxC. The quality of the H-scenes has also improve greatly =3. Overall a very high quality chara-ge. However I say that Wakoto's route was a tad worse than the others. Also I don't like how she "leads" during H-scenes.

Hitotsu Tobashi Ren'ai was probably slightly above average. The comedy is quite funny, with a lot of instances where they "break the 4th wall". Probably the most annoying thing for the game is that I actually found myself wanting routes for the heroines counter parts (the cousin, childhood friend, etc). Risa's route is the most random of all the routes and that's probably why I say it's the only route worth playing =p.

Well while I'm here I might as well give my 2cents bout lovesick puppies.

I actually only really liked 2 routes for lovesick puppies; Yuuki and Orie. Yuuki's route was just AMAZING. The transition from childhood friends to lovers is done very nicely and the romance is spot on. Orie's route blew it a bit with the student council crap, but her "lovesick" mode is hilarious. Sonya's route was good, but I felt that it was a bit too standard. The romance was good, but the drama felt quite out of place. Isami's route was nothing special...also her boobs are way too big. Maruna's route was a TRAINWRECK. TOO many random events pop in that diverge things from the main focus of her route. It was a pity that Chikage didn't get a route T__T.