View Single Post
Old 2007-01-19, 20:31   Link #41
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagr81 View Post
hmm but interesting could naruto be any better of a fight now than he was before, because he learned wind manipulation
learning a move can't make u superman.
Well actually Just learning how to walk up trees made them ALOT better than they were before. In addition, After naruto learned how to walk on water, he showed some serious improvement in the neji and gara fights (pre-kyuubi intervention). PLUSS after he learned rasengan his fight with sasuke was ballz nasty! He's got 2 years of Jirya training under his belt, and he's prolly undergone at lest another 2 or 3 years of Super fast bushin training. Even if it was focused on learning one move, he was still 'training'.

Pluss now he's got the -GOKU after special training- feel about him. Very little to say (especially for his character type) and not the least bit worried.

Oh yeah, now that I've actually seen the pictures in the chapter I'm pretty convinced that Hidan's done. Before I thought that it was like a move where Shikamaru summoned them to the nara clan lands, But he actually set up traps there beforehand and TOOK hidan there. -MAJOR ADVANTAGE-

Pluss explosive tags are like grenades. We saw what one did to garra in mini shukaku form. Hidan had like 50 covering his entire body. He's got no special armor cuz he wouldn't be able to hurt himself if he did, and it didn't seem like he could heal extreme damage by himself. Blown to bits and burried miles undergound is one of the best ways to get rid of someone who's immortal.

I think the only reason sai and sakura went is to showcase naruto's new skillz against Kakuzu. Kakashi said that naruto would become more powerful than he is, and considering that he has shaingan AND ms now, that's no small claim. I would say he's almost as strong as an akastuki member (and he could prolly beat hidan by himself). Pluss if naruto can't take out an akatsuki members by himself, then what will he be good for?

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-01-20 at 09:12. Reason: Don't double post
Kotengu is offline   Reply With Quote