View Single Post
Old 2008-03-07, 10:50   Link #1914
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Send a message via MSN to johnishida
Finally finished Peace@Pieces, Little Busters! and Akane-iro Somaru Saka. It took me long enough xD

Of these three games my fav. was Little Busters! God, just loved this game! The Refrain Episode made me cry all the way to end even though I already had an idea of what was going to happen. This one goes to my TOP Fav. games! 10/10 for this one!

Peace@Pieces was good. The game failed in character development, they all stayed the same from beginning to end. Once you read your way through the game the first time everything from there on you can just sit and skip everything just stopping to click on the choices to enter another girl's route. 6/10.

Finally Akane-iro Somaru Saka. I enjoyed feng's first game: Aozora No Mieru Oka. That and the possibility to can hook up with Mikoto in this game was my incentive to play. All the stories are about getting over the obstacles that prevent you from being with the girl you love. Overall, the game is pretty good, there's plenty of development for every character and the story is ok. 7/10.

Now it's time to play Fortune Arterial, Time Leap and Seiken No Inganock!