View Single Post
Old 2009-09-15, 03:40   Link #49
Albafica
Pisces no saint

Ok I watched Justice League Unlimited until episode 78 "Divided We Fall" (season 4), and these last episodes were incredible. But Justice League is better than Unlimited in my opinion, "star-crossed" remains my favourite triple episode.
So Flash was the "hero" of episode 78 (that funny flash!), he "kills" Brainiac with Speed Force, it was an incredible moment with an epic soundtrack. The Luthor's plot was intelligent and last episodes were tragic for Justice League.

Episodes with the Question are very good, he's a cool character (and ugly ). Huntress and Question are cute. I would like to see a Question cartoon...

My best character of Justice League remains Batman! The best super hero with no super powers.

I hope the last season will be as good as this one.

Quote:
If you see The old X-men Series or Spider Man, maybe you will see that a couple of time in the entire series run, and it got old. In the case of X-men, the animation quality was lacking, unlike the Diniverse which always maintained a standard.
Yeah you're right, I watched the old X-men series this year and the animation was old . I watched a lot of old DC cartoon this year, and it wasn't too difficult to watch, especially Batman TAS.

I don't like Superman but yeah, he's a bit "human" in Superman serie/Justice League. You can watch Smallville if you want that...

Quote:
Fantastic Four, it was a very good series in syndication that also included Iron Man, while the first season didn’t had such good quality, the second season was the bomb.
I never liked the Fantastic Four, I though these heros were not very charismatic (I prefer masked heros like Spiderman, Wolverine). But perhaps I will try some episodes again! Is it as good as a DC animation (I speak about Batman, Superman, Justice League)?

Quote:
What I didn’t liked about X-men evolution was that turning Jean and Scott as teenagers, they totally destroyed the Logan-Scott-Jean love drama.
Yeah they did a Rogue/Scott/Jean . Well I would like to see Rogue and Scott together... In Wolverine and the X-men, it looks like Rogue love Wolverine?

Quote:
Hal is better, and Yeah he is going to be in the movie, Ryan Reynolds is going to be the actor >__<
Oh no... I would prefer John Stewart! Well I don't know Hal so yeah perhaps he's better than John...

Supergirl is hot .