View Single Post
Old 2013-02-17, 11:56   Link #40404
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Record time: 3 post in 48 hour
---------------------

"It wasn't a date", she convinced herself. And she's good at self ignorance, so it works. For all intent and purposes, they're on a shopping spree for his need. And what kind of date it is when you're followed by secret agents form every corner?

It helped much that he, just like her, is an extremely practical person. Their combined fashion sense certainly helped, wasn't half bad but very fast of a process.

It was a little awkward in the undergarment section, but nothing a pair of dense-minded teenager couldn't break through. Unfortunately, Ichika doesn't taking account of meeting old friends.

"Ah, Ichika-san, is that you?"

"Mari? Ah, what a coincidence"

The talk, stuff, meeting old friends from junior high certainly fun. He admitted himself as estranged cousin, that's about it. She introduced him to her friends, and certainly caught their attention. The typical question of "are you dating?" quickly refuted, although the group refuse to give up for some reason.

Of course, this also cause Ichika to follow typical girly tradition: prolonged shopping time. All the talking and teasing, the business. This ended with him exposed to the scene of his female counterpart in a pair of elaborate set of expensive, brand underwear.

Their mind almost broke from overheating and short-circuiting logic, a mix of embarrassment and excitement rushed within every inch of their nerve. Of course, this caused both of them to enter the usual safe mode, something they don't know in the slightest. "Don't you think that's a little flashy?"

"Yeah, I don't think it's proper for a 15 years old to wear this" she smiled quite calmly before closing the curtain again.

Of course, this caused a massive ruckus. Either they're really close in physical department, or they really don't care or uninterested. The truth that it's extremely complex set of attachment and oddly-blended feelings probably won't surface soon.

Bless the Orimura's ignorance.

Last edited by ZeroXSEED; 2013-02-17 at 12:16.
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote