View Single Post
Old 2007-12-13, 14:03   Link #93
idofgrahf

Send a message via MSN to idofgrahf
Quote:
Originally Posted by U<3Anime View Post
Just finished watching this anime and i know I'm a few years late into joining any discussions lol. Personally, I didn't find this show all that sad at all. I don't get why people would cry over the ending either. Sure there are a few sad parts, but not enough for me to cry. I can see why some people are upset if they are favoring Haruka. While, myself has been remaining pretty neutral for the whole show. Realistically, Takayuki made the right choice for choosing Mitsuki. Since, Mitsuki has spent 3 years taking care of him like, getting his life back on track after the accident. On the other hand, Takayuki only dated Haruka for only like a few weeks, so it's doubtful a few weeks of love can>3 years of love. I think the ending is a happy ending, since everyone got what they wanted. Haruka gets to publish her books, Mitsuki ends up back with Takayuki, Shinji continues to date his girl and etc... Everything is resolved and back to normal. Tell me why some of you people think it's sad cause i just don't get it. >__< Maybe it would work on me if the show was strongly focused on Haruka. I also felt something was missing, I think it could be because the show was too short, but i also know it could be extremely boring when these types of show drag on.
While I personally didn't find it that sad, I guess others find it so because of the up's and downs the characters had to go through to get to the "happy ending". Then there are those who like Haruka better hence don't like the ending. Some would say that because Haruka didn't do anything wrong but was put into a coma for three years, that makes it sad etc. Personally, these to me, are just the up's and downs of life, which is the reason I like the show, its easier to relate to then say Gundam.

Lacan/Grahf
idofgrahf is offline   Reply With Quote