View Single Post
Old 2009-10-09, 23:14   Link #21
Death Header
*Graphic Designer

The Good:
- Nice animation and artwork.
- Good OP and ED Themes.
- A surprisingly radical change compared to the video game in every way.

The Bad:
- Could have had more episodes to explain any missed out plots. The ending kinda felt rushed and I felt that the directors could have expanded some points in this series that could've been expanded. (26 episodes is too short for this imo).
- The Love Triangle could have been removed entirely altogether, especially for a series this short. If the directors wanted a love triangle, they should've made the series longer (which refers to my first point).
- Series could've used more groundbreaking action. Sure we had some good action here and there but for an anime like this we really could have used more.
- Lack of Edelweiss T_T
- Certain characters could've been developed way more. I felt that random characters were thrown there for absolutely no reason and the director neglected some of the more important characters in this series. Heck, even Ramal had good enough potential to be expanded until the directors got him killed for no reason.

I give this series a 5/10. Series had potential but as the series went on most things just fell flat on its face. (I'm not comparing this to the video game)